Friday, September 10, 2010

My love affair with Wyoming

We love WY. Oh let me count the ways.

1. Free camping in Lander's city park is just cool.

2. All along the highways are signs telling you the geology of the surrounding landscapes.

3. We stopped in Thermopolis, home of the largest mineral hot spring in the world, and the state park was totally free. Bathing in the spring was free!

4. The people are ridiculously friendly. We stopped back in the gear store to get a guidebook for tensleep. They were all out, so the manager, Vance, just told me to borrow his and send it back!

5. The landscape is beautiful. Really where the deer and the antelope play!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger hendriem said...

I'm very jealous. I've always wanted to go to Wyoming. Have a fantastic trip, Mum

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger willthespill said...

I demand more pictures. I would like to see some climbing pictures if you have any. Not that I don't love some landscapes, but show me some smiling faces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home